About the Program
B.Arch admissions are open to all Indians.
(Provided the applicant fulfills the minimum eligibility requirements for admission as per
Council of Architecture, New Delhi and Anna University, Chennai norms)
Eligibility - B.Arch 5 Years
Only candidates who have the following credentials shall be eligible for admission to B.Arch.
Course for the academic year 2019-2020.
- Qualified a recognized aptitude test in Architecture (NATA or equivalent) in 2019.
- Have gone through any of the following curriculum with marks as prescribed below:
- 10+2 or equivalent examination of Central/State Govts. with 50% aggregate marks and
with 50% in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as a compulsory subject of examination;
- 10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognized by Central/State Govts. with 50% aggregate
marks with Mathematics as a compulsory subject of examination;
- International Baccalaureate Diploma passed/appearing, after 10 years of Schooling
with 50% marks in aggregate and with Mathematics as compulsory subject of examination.
- The Students should have cleared NATA or JEE Paper II
About the Program
By studying at MIDAS, one not only exposes students to the highest quality of education and
standards but also gears them up to face the challenges of the competitive contemporary world.
Apart from classroom sessions and theoretical knowledge, the curriculum expands into deeper
understanding through hands on experience.
Inspiring environment to live and learn
22.9 Million Sq.ft emerging smart ecosystem
State-of -Art Studio & Workshop
Industry Experts & Guest Lectures
Extensive Industry and Academia Interface
Education Visits to Architectural Landmarks
Consecutive Rank Holders in Every Batch
MIDAS Alumini woking in Top International Corporates
MIDAS Alumini preferred in notable institutions abroad
For Admission Contact: + 91 8754412325
Email: Info@Midas.ac.in or Visit: www.midas.ac.in