B.Arch 5 Years
Only candidates who have the following credentials shall be eligible for admission to B.Arch. Course for the academic year 2020-2021.
- Qualified a recognized aptitude test in Architecture (NATA or equivalent) in 2020.
- Have gone through any of the following curriculum with marks as prescribed below:
- (a) 10+2 or equivalent examination of Central/State Govts. with 50% aggregate marks and with 50% in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as a compulsory subject of examination;OR
- (b) 10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognized by Central/State Govts. with 50% aggregate marks with Mathematics as a compulsory subject of examination; OR
- (c) International Baccalaureate Diploma passed/appearing, after 10 years of Schooling with 50% marks in aggregate and with Mathematics as compulsory subject of examination.
- (d) The Students should have cleared NATA or JEE Paper II
For more details on eligible score in National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA)