PANDEMITECTURE - Student Design Competition
The competition aims to showcase the talent and fresh design ideas of the Architecture students throughout India. The competition provides future professionals with a platform to display their work and gain exposure in the field.
Category I - First and Second-year students (Maximum 2 students in a team)
Category II - Third, Fourth and Fifth-year students (Maximum 3 students in a team)
A participant should select a category based on the
- 1st Prize – Rs.9,000/-
- 2nd Prize – Rs.7,000/-
- 3rd Prize – Rs.5,000/-
- 1st Prize – Rs.12,000/-
- 2nd Prize – Rs.9,000/-
- 3rd Prize – Rs.6,000/-
- Competition announcement 08 June 2020
- Last date for registration 26 June 2020
- Last date for design submission 13 July 2020
- 30 July 2020
Step 1: Fill the registration form, click Register Now button
Step 2: Pay the registration fee, click Pay Now button
Step 3: Email the following to email@example.com with the following on or before 13 July 2020
- Design sheets to support your submission requirements
- 500-word synopsis explaining your drawing
- Details to be mentioned in the write-up:
- Mention the ID provided to you after registration confirmation (Ex: SDCM20-01)
- Name of the participants, contact number and college name to be given
- Use Century Gothic and Size 12, if using digital format
- Scanned copy of your college ID or COA enrollment number
- UTR number / Screenshot of the registration fee online payment
- The competition is open only for students who pursuing B.Arch
- The competition is open for Indian nationals only
- Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are allowed only based on the categories.
- It is hereby clarified that the organizers are not responsible for late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected Submissions, which may be disqualified on the organizer’s sole discretion.
- The organizers reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of the competition, including extending, withdrawing or discontinuing the same without notice, without assigning any reason at its sole and absolute discretion and without any liability.
- The decision of the organizers in all matters relating to this Contest shall be final and binding Result Announcement
- The competition results will be announced on our website and will also be intimated via e-mail.
- The results will be announced during the 4th week of July 2020
- Registration fee is non-refundable
For any queries, pls write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 94432 26706 / 73580 00786 / 73580 00761.